Sunday, December 28, 2008

WHO WAS UR LAST - SURVEY

LAST PERSON.
1. had a beer with ?
- with my brkda.

2. went to the movies with ?
- my friends

3. went to the mall with ?
- wid, quin, ynez, guil and tj

4. talked on the phone with ?
- dhoi

5. made u laugh ?
- si crush q. hahaha!!

6. u hugged ?
- my pillow

7. u yelled at ?
- pamangkin ko

WUD U RATHER…?
1. have a forest on your face or scar
on your legs?
- scar on my legs

2. be serious or be funny ?
- be funny

3. drink whole or skim milk ?
- skim milk

4. die in a fire or get shot
- get shot

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY…
1. sun or moon ?
- moon

2. winter or fall ?
- fall

3. left or right ?
- right

4. sunny or rainy ?
- rainy

5. peach or pear ?
- peach

6. do u twirl ur spaghetti or cut
it?
- twirl

7. do u cook ?
- yeah

8. current mood ?
- HAPPY

IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU…
1. kissed someone?
- no

2. sung ?
- yup

3. been hugged ?
- yup

4. danced crazy ?
- yap with my insan hahaha

5. cried ?
- no

No comments:

Post a Comment